- All travelers must complete the Health Screening from via the Liberia Travel application (“Lib travel app”) at http://liberiacoviidtravel.org. anyone experiencing problems with the app can access a copy of the form via the National Public Health Institute of Liberia website @ nphil.gov.lr.
- All travelers 18 years and above Must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon arrival and present a negative COVID-19 test result no earlier than 71 hours before departure.
- All travelers without proof of vaccination will be returned to their country of embarkation at the expense of the airline.
- COVID-19 testing is not required on arrival at Robert’s International Airport
All travelers Must check the COVID-19 guidelines and regulations of their destination country.
- All persons traveling out of Liberia are encouraged to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and follow the COVID-19 protocol requirement(s) of the destination country.
- All persons traveling to countries that require a COVID-19 test must present a negative COVID-19 test certificate before departure.
- COVID-19 sample collection (testing) for PCR and RDT is available at the Union Center located on Sophia Road in Congo Town, Monrovia from 9 am to 4 pm, 7 day7s a week. Travelers are encouraged to register at http://liberiacoviidtravel.org. prior to arrival at the Union Center. To register, select “Request a Travel Certificate” and fill out the requested information. Travelers should ensure they provide correct contact details and will receive a unique identification number to retrieve their test result online (http://liberiacoviidtravel.org). Travelers are encouraged to print a hard copy of their negative COVID-19 certificate before arriving at the Report’s International Airport.
- Testing fees for outgoing travelers that require COVID-19 travel certificate: ECOWAS citizens traveling to ECOWAS Countries must pay US$50 for cost of COVID-19 testing while those travelling outside the ECOWAS region must pay US$75. Payments can either be made online or in cash at the UBA banking window at the Union Testing Center.
- Travelers who test positive will be denied travel and must adhere to the Liberia’s COVID-19 Case Management Guidelines. A re-test will be conducted on day five (5) based on prevailing health status.
Wilhemina S. Jallah, MD, MPH, CHES, FLCP, FWACP
Minister of Health and IMS Chair